Global Brand Lead
Yousician’s mission is to make musicality as common as literacy. We’re looking an experienced brand professional to help us define our brand narrative and grow our brand awareness. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to inspire the next billion musicians to play music and make Yousician a household name globally. This is your chance to join a profitable, high growth startup with over 12 million active users, 80 employees and be part of revolutionizing the way people learn to play musical instruments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Developing together with the CEO and CMO the global brand narrative, story, consumer benefits, key messaging, visual identity and brand content.
- Growing brand awareness and delivering the brand message in our key markets.
- Planning, prioritizing and executing brand awareness initiatives from ideation to implementation.
- Evaluating success of ongoing brand awareness initiatives by measuring qualitative data (surveys, interviews) and quantitative data (working together with our analytics teams).
- Conducting relevant market research to validate the success of our marketing messages and to make better informed decisions when executing brand awareness initiatives.
- Working with both in-house team and 3rd parties on execution and implementation of brand awareness initiatives.
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage and taking actions when needed.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
- Attending promotional events and potentially speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Working together with our growth, product and support teams to drive the alignment of our brand across different customer touch points.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in brand management, strategic media planning and content production with a proven track record of executing result-oriented campaigns for leading brands.
- Strong understanding of digital and offline channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. An ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently with different people in an international environment, comfortable in presenting ideas in front of the other people.
- Excellent project management skills. You know how to “Get Things Done” and deliver creative projects on time. Experience in managing relationships with internal & external suppliers and partners.
- Experience using analytics and measurement to inform data-driven decisions for organizations.
- Genuinely interested in advertising, tech and music.
- You are eligible to work and live in the United States.
This position is based in NYC. Travel required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app GuitarTuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish startup, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!