At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We’re developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world. Doing so is a real challenge, but very rewarding. We are now looking for two Data Scientists with a focus on Education/Gaming to join us. With millions of people across the globe using Yousician to learn music, data analytics becomes an interesting challenge due to the increasing complexity and disparity of data. You will have the chance to help us understand our users, the impact of our teams, and provide better insights every day.
Above all, you’ll have a unique opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of millions of future musicians worldwide and re-image the way music education works.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Directly impact new product related features with personalised analysis
- Work on product related analyses and investigations.
- Drive systematisation of internal dashboards and reporting.
- Provide support to the entire team in terms of analysis
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in data analysis in a global B2C software/game/e-commerce company.
- Fluency in SQL with some experience building views and scripts.
- Good knowledge of Python and/or R and related packages.
- Advanced skills in Data Visualization.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Must be self-driven and able to work well in a Lean Startup.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!