Growth Product Manager, SEO
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Yousician’s mission is to make musicality as common as literacy. We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Growth team. Your job will be to craft and execute a product strategy for Yousician to capture the attention of hundreds of millions of people interested in music playing and creation via Organic Search. This is your chance to join a profitable, high growth startup with over 15 million active users, 90 employees and be part of revolutionizing the way people learn to play musical instruments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead product strategy, planning, execution, optimization, measurement and reporting for your area of responsibility.
- Analyze, identify and prioritize opportunities to help Yousician grow on all music learning related search results.
- Create a content publishing pipeline for Yousician content.
- Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Collaborate with content production and revenue teams on our content strategy and funnel optimization.
- Leading a team of developers on technical project execution, producing technical specs, user stories, and designs.
- Analyze and measure results of SEO optimization.
- Communicating and coordinating roadmaps with the growth and product teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Background in product development of a high-volume consumer-facing online business/service.
- Proven track-record of designing and executing a profitable large scale SEO strategy.
- Experience in developing large scale content publishing pipeline.
- Strong understanding of digital consumer space and trends.
- Solid experience in testing and conversion optimization including: landing page optimization and multivariate tests.
- Advanced skills using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets, etc).
- A strong analytical mindset.
- You learn fast, work independently and get things done.
- Must be self-driven and able to work well in a lean startup.
- You are eligible to work and live in the United States, and are able to occasionally travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll play a key role in growing our U.S. operation.
- You'll be part of our unique and international company culture: push-up sessions, jam sessions, and most importantly, a chance to meet the entire team during our famous work-retreats to e.g. Tenerife and Bali, Indonesia.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!